Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hey guys!!

One last reminder!

It's time to remember what those deep days really feel like. Today, at 8:00 PM in Dartmouth Hall 105, we will be hosting the 8th annual Winter Wildlands Alliance Backcountry Film Festival! I've previewed the shorts, and they are really, really good.

There will be schwag to give away, and the stoke will be plentiful. The film is free, so come one and come all!

-The Winter Sports Club