Overland: Summer Leadership Opportunities

Overland Campus Presentation:
Wednesday, November 6th at 7:00pm in Robinson 14-15 (basement).

Overland is hiring exceptional college students to lead summer programs. We offer hiking, biking, service, language, field studies, leadership and writing programs to students finishing grades 4-12. Program locations include New England, Nova Scotia, the Western US, Alaska, Hawaii, the Virgin Islands, the Yukon, Costa Rica, Patagonia, Peru, Ecuador, Tanzania, France, Spain, Switzerland and Thailand. We are looking for Dartmouth students and recent graduates who are responsible, fun, and love working with kids.

Please contact Sarah Marston at [log in to unmask] if you plan to attend our information meeting or to set up an fifteen minute in-person meeting.

For further information and to apply online, please click here