Hi all!

We need your help! This Saturday, all day, the mountain bike club will be working on completing the skillz course that we started in the summer. That means that we will have chainsaws, shovels, tampers, and an excavator on site. We will be putting together bridges, a roller line and some drops. If anything there interests you, or you just want to be a part of DOC history, come help! The signups are split into 2 hour sections, but feel free to stay and help longer. This will be a really cool experience and there will be some experiences trailbuilders there to help teach us some tricks!

Here are the signups:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqnwK0LUfI4WdE4yVWs5WG5tc1dRSE1aNDBMN3Qzb3c&usp=sharing

Lorin