Begin forwarded message:

From: Ralf Porankiewicz <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: relanpro
Date: October 29, 2013 8:14:32 AM CDT
To: BYOLL, The World’s First Free Language Lab

Give Your Students The Technology They Need – It’s On Us

Every teacher knows the benefits of learning a second language, yet language learning technology has been underfunded for decades. The rise of smartphones encouraged quite a few school districts to implement Bring Your Own Technology (BYOT) policies, and many others are considering adopting this approach.

But ReLANpro, inventor of the “all-digital” language lab (1990) and the first professional-use language learning app for tablets and smartphones, has seen the many problems teachers face in embracing new learning methodologies firsthand. The good news is that aside from acknowledging these problems, we also came up with a solution: a lite version of our app. And even better: it’s free.

ReLANpro is the first digital language lab company to offer a new technology free of charge, no strings attached, to work in concert with BYOT policies. We call it BYOLL: Bring Your Own Language Lab.
We are committed to help and eliminate the barriers between modern technology and our students’ success. Therefore we designed our system to accommodate you, the teacher, and your class of up to fifty students in a simple and straightforward way.
The era of 24/7-language acquisition is upon us and your students are in tune with their mobile devices. We invested our time and financial resources in creating the first cloud-based digital language lab with a smartphone and tablet interface, supporting both iOS and Android. Now it is up to you to take up this unique opportunity and embrace the future on behalf of your students. Start your free license today at www.byoll.com<http://www.byoll.com>

“The best way to predict your future is to create it”

 Abraham Lincoln<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/229.Abraham_Lincoln>

Until next time for ReLANpro….

Ralf Porankiewicz
President

Ralf H. Porankiewicz
C.E.O.
ASC Direct Inc.
2700 Vanderbilt LN
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Phone: 310-735-4275
(1800) : 800-613-9554
Cell: 210-248-8600
www.ascdirect-usa.com<http://www.ascdirect-usa.com/>

The limits of my language mean the limits of my world.
Ludwig Wittgenstein
[ASC_logo_taglinesmall][Description: facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/#!/ReLANPro>