From: Alison Sommer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Join us at MWALLT!
Date: October 21, 2013 1:33:50 PM CDT
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

This is a reminder that registration is open for the 2013 MWALLT Conference at Macalester College in St. Paul, MN on November 16th.

We just put up the conference schedule and session descriptions. We have a lot of great sessions lined up around our theme, Large Campus, Small Campus, Creating Language Learning Communities Online and in the Classroom.

Please
visit MWALLT.org to register an get more information about the conference.  Book your hotel by this coming Thursday, 10/24 to take advantage of our group-rate.

We look forward to seeing you in November!

--
Alison Sommer
AIA - Languages & Fine Arts