Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DCAL-GROUP-LIST Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Greetings!

We've combined our various email lists into one DCAL announcement list.  While we will still have specific group emails, the announcement list will be used for putting the message out about events, special happenings and general information about DCAL.  We promise not to fill up your inbox!.

Your email address was added to this list because you have been on previous distribution lists for DCAL (Teaching Science Seminar, Teaching Language and Culture, New Faculty Orientation, etc).  If you would prefer not to receive messages from this list, please let me know.

Thanks-
Elaine

Elaine Livingston
Dartmouth Center for the Advancement of Learning (DCAL)
102 Baker-Berry Library
Hanover, NH  03755
p. 603-646-2655    f. 603-646-6906
e. [log in to unmask]
w. www.dartmouth.edu/~dcal

To unsubscribe from the DCAL-GROUP-LIST list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DCAL-GROUP-LIST