Do you like halloween Parties? Do You Love the Lodge? Can you not possibly wait another 4 weeks for thanksgiving? Do you have a pulse?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, then boy do we have some events for you. Namely:

LODGE-O-WEEN
This Thursday, come up to the Lodge for the only Halloween party you'll ever need. Seriously, what else were you going to do on a Thursday night, especially when all your friends will be here.

LODGE CLOSING WEEKEND
Winter is circling ever closer as our season draws to a close. Come join us to help prepare the good ship Lodge for the coming storm and to enjoy a sumptuous Thanksgivings feast weeks before you would otherwise. Best of all, it's free if you help us out!

These events will be awesome, so definitely come up and visit! Call and make a reservation today at 603-764-5858

See you there!

--
In-Season
May - October (603) 764-5858