Hi everyone!

The DOC finally has a working website prototype, and now it needs YOUR HELP. I'm looking for a small team of interested students to work on improving upon the website before it gets released to the public. Interest and experience in web design and creating content would be awesome, but a desire to talk about how to improve the public image and presentation is the only prereq. Time commitment is whatever you want to make it, although we will be meeting at somewhat regular intervals to discuss progress.

If you want to participate, let me know and I'll put you on the list. All class years and levels of involvement welcome!

Mac