Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hey guys!

We've got a van forthis weekend. Who's interested in going riding? We were thinking of going somewhere like Ascutney on Saturday where we could have both beginnerand advanced rides but we're pretty much open to anything. Blitz me back by tonight if you're interested in riding this weekend so that I know to hold on to the van reservation and we can plan where to go.

Cheers!

David

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone.