As a member of our Upper Valley birding community , I would love to congratulate George on his award, it is certainly a most fitting accomplishment.  George, thanks for all you do for our area's birding. You are amazing and I hope I can enjoy life through your sightings and UV birding stewardship. George.... U R the man!   Thanks.

Dave

Dave Merker
Etna, New Hampshire
Cape May Raptor Banding Project Inc.