Hey everyone,

On my way out of my dorm this afternoon to go to Mink Brook, I noticed a flock of birds moving through a patch of trees on Observatory Hill. Checking the trees I found a Blue-headed Vireo, Black-and-white Warbler, 8 Yellow-rumped Warblers, Pine Warbler, and a Black-throated Green Warbler.

My hopes were up for birds at Mink Brook, but I didn't find much- best birds were Pine Warbler, Yellow-rumped Warbler, Brown Creeper, and Carolina Wren. I did though stumble upon a Fisher. Since it was at the exact same spot as I had the one last time, I imagine its the same individual. This time though I got some great views of the animal, watching it jump around and even climb a tree. I was able to take a number of pics, but since the light was down in the forest, the quality isn't terrific. Still a fantastic experience!

Cheers,
Kyle Kittelberger
Dartmouth