Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month! Award-Winning Spanish & Latin American Films from Pragda
Date: September 18, 2013 1:11:20 PM CDT
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Hi Everyone,
I thought you might be interested in this special offer from Pragda, a film distributor of Spanish and Latin American cinema. See below for more info on our Back-to-School Sale in honor of Hispanic Heritage Month, and please feel free to reach out to me directly if I can be of any assistance selecting titles for your libraries and classrooms.
Thanks for your support!
Best,
Olivia

 *********************Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month! Special Offer on Award-Winning Spanish & Latin American Films*******************
Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month by taking advantage of Pragda’s Back-to-School Sale and update your film library with the best of contemporary Spanish and Latin American cinema. Now through October 15th, Pragda is pleased to offer 15% off our 2014 Collection when you purchase two or more films.
Highlights include:
La Yuma Pre-selected for Academy Awards®, Best Foreign Film

A film by Florence Jaugey
Nicaragua’s first full-length feature in 20 years, La Yuma tells the story of a young woman who dreams of transcending her bleak life in the slums of Managua by becoming a boxer.

Nicaragua, Spain, Mexico, France / 2011 / 91 min

Sale/DVD: $295 Special Offer: $250.75
From the Land to Your Table (¿Qué Culpa Tiene el Tomate?)

A film by Alejo Hoijman, Marcos Loayza, Josué Méndez, Carolina Navas, Paola Vieira, Alejandra Szeplaki and Jorge Coira
Seven countries, seven popular markets, seven directors. From the Land to Your Table offers the perspectives of seven Ibero-American filmmakers on popular produce markets in their individual countries.

Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela, Spain / 2011 / 107 min

Sale/DVD: $295 Special Offer: $250.75
Amerikanuak

A film by Nacho Reig

Against the backdrop of a bleak but beautiful winter landscape, some of the last remaining Basque sheepherders living in Nevada reflect on the difficulties they faced forging new lives in a foreign country.

Spain / 2011 / 92 min

Sale/DVD: $295 Special Offer: $250.75
A War In Hollywood (Hollywood Contra Franco) Recommended by EMRO

A film by Oriol Porta
A comprehensive look at the impact and influence of the 1936-1939 Spanish Civil War on Hollywood film productions.

Spain / 2008 / 91 min

Sale/DVD: $295 Special Offer: $250.75
Chico & Rita Academy Award® Nominee, Best Animated Film

A film by Fernando Trueba & Javier Mariscal
Oscar®-winning director Fernando Trueba (Belle Epoque) and Spain’s legendary illustrator, Javier Mariscal, celebrate their passion for the music and culture of Cuba with an epic story of love, passion, and Sale/DVD: $295 Special Offer: $250.75
The Death Of Pinochet (La Muerte De Pinochet)

A film by Bettina Perut & Ivan Osnovikof

An intimate and surprising portrait of Chilean society in the aftermath of Pinochet’s death.

Chile / 2011 / 67 min

Sale/DVD: $295 Special Offer: $250.75
***Browse the entire catalog and watch trailers for all the films at: http://pragda.com/films<http://pragda.com/films>
ORDER NOW!

For more information or to place your order, contact 718-473-0647 or [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and mention the Back-to-School Special Offer. Valid through October 15, 2013, so order now!
WANT TO SEE MORE?

Check out Pragda’s new highlight reel and get a sneak peek at our entire collection in one fun trailer. Go to:
http://pragda.com/cinetv/new-films-new-visions-from-latin-america-and-spain
--
Olivia Newman
Pragda