*From: *Autumn Foushee <[log in to unmask]>
*Date: *September 27, 2013 5:38:50 AM MDT
*To: *"[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
*Subject: **Come join me at SheJumps + Highland Mountain present the
Women's Freeride Festival on SheJumps Clubhouse*

    SheJumps Clubhouse<http://shejumps.ning.com/events/event/show?id=4011693%3AEvent%3A64447&xgi=2L4CdYhoxjR5vJ&xg_source=msg_invite_event>
Jump In! Jump Up! Jump Out!
     [image: Autumn
Foushee]<http://shejumps.ning.com/profile/AutumnFoushee?xg_source=msg_invite_event>
Autumn Foushee<http://shejumps.ning.com/profile/AutumnFoushee?xg_source=msg_invite_event>
 Autumn Foushee has invited you to the event 'SheJumps + Highland Mountain
present the Women's Freeride Festival' on SheJumps Clubhouse!

Join SheJumps and our partners at the Women's Freeride Festival at Highland
Mountain Bike Park! Invite your SheJumpers in the NorthEast

  [image: SheJumps + Highland Mountain present the Women's Freeride
Festival]<http://shejumps.ning.com/events/event/show?id=4011693%3AEvent%3A64447&xgi=2L4CdYhoxjR5vJ&xg_source=msg_invite_event>
*Time:* October 5, 2013 to October 6, 2013
*Location:* Highland Mountain Bike Park, Northfield, NH
*Organized By:* Autumn Foushee

*Event Description:*
SheJumps is excited to partner with SheRides and Highland Mountain Bike
Park to sponsor an outdoor education event at the third annual Women’s
FreeRide Festival. Whether you love grueling climbs, the thrill of flowing
downhill courses, heart pumping jump lines, or hitting terrain that puts
your skills to the test, the Women’s FreeRide Festival at Highland is sure
to get your stoke going!
Riders of ALL disciplines and abilities are encouraged to participate in
the weekend’s lineup of cross country, downhill, freeride, dirt jump,
AYR bag, and Highland Training Center clinics. You can also just come out
to the mountain to shred the trails, meet other SheJumpers, and show your
support for Highland Mountain Bike Park and SheJumps!
Join us at the HMBP FreeRide Festival and register with SheJumps for a
chance to win the SheJumps Scholarship for a Highland Camps lesson package!
Your support will help SheJumps to provide programs for more women in the
NorthEast!
Cost: $99 full weekend / $39 day pass
Date: October 5 and 6
Time: 8:30 – 6 pm Saturday and Sunday
For more details, contact: Karen Eagan, [log in to unmask] or
Autumn Foushee, [log in to unmask] Or visit the event website:
http://camps.highlandmountain.com/womens-camp-2/womens-freeride-festival
Thanks to our partners: Highland Mountain Bike Park, HeroKit: The Repair
Kit Revolution, Vapur and Kate’s Real Food.

See more details and RSVP on SheJumps Clubhouse:
http://shejumps.ning.com/events/event/show?id=4011693%3AEvent%3A64447&xgi=2L4CdYhoxjR5vJ&xg_source=msg_invite_event
About SheJumps Clubhouse
To create a supportive community of females inspiring them to reach their
potential through participation in outdoor activities.
  [image: SheJumps Clubhouse] <http://shejumps.ning.com>  1676 members
2384 photos
31 videos
318 discussions
221 Events
107 blog posts

 To control which emails you receive on SheJumps Clubhouse, click
here<http://shejumps.ning.com/profiles/profile/emailSettings?xg_source=msg_invite_event>