Do you want to Mountain Bike/ want to learn how, but don't have a bike? Look no further!

What: The Dartmouth Mountain Bike Club leads both beginner and intermediate friendly rides and has bikes for you to borrow!

Still have questions:

- Eastern mountain biking is awesome. Within a two minute BIKE of school there are probably enough rides for you to never go on the same trail all fall, and there are more rides within a really short driving distance!

- Mountain biking is way more fun than road biking and gets you more badass points.

- We have 5 bike of different sizes, so we have one that will fit you!

- Because the fall is for doing cool new crazy things!

To get on the list: email [log in to unmask]

To Meet the Club: We’re having an intro event so everybody gets to know each other. We will be grilling at 18 Sargent Street (Google Maps Link: https://maps.google.com/maps?q=18+Sargent+Street,+Hanover,+NH&hl=en&sll=43.714773,-72.19083&sspn=0.209935,0.528374&oq=18+sarge&hnear=18+Sargent+St,+Hanover,+Grafton,+New+Hampshire+03755&t=m&z=17) on TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24th. It’s a couple minute walk from campus.

We will have some grillables, including vegetarian items, but feel free to bring your own. If you are at all interested in trying mountain biking, or if you already mountain bike, you should come!