Hey All

Meeting is on for Monday the 16th at 7:30 PM in the basement of robo. Email me if you want to add items to the agenda below. If you don't email me, I can't promise that we will have time for them. We have a lot to go over and I will keep us short and sweet.

Agenda:

1.      -leader list/requirements

2.      -who should have access to our bikes / regulating to code

3.      -beginner trips

a.      protocol

b.      how many

c.       measuring impact

4.      -bike storage

a.      someone want to be in charge of getting this?

5.      -Taking care of our bikes

a.      Someone want to be the point person on this for tracking people down who don't take care of them etc?

6.      -Updating the wiki

a.      Lets give each page a ten minute fix

7.      -Budget

a.      Trail work (skills and new proposal?)

b.      Places we want gas money to go/dates

c.       New format for bike maintenance