Oops- correction- Orange-Crowned Warbler was seen last year, not Yellow-Crowned. (Thanks Ted Levin, for catching me on that one).

Cynthia Crawford

Creature Kinships and Natural Affinities
Animal and Nature Paintings, Portraits and Prints
www.creaturekinships.com
Photos: http://pbase.com/creaturekinships
BLOG: http://creature-kinships.blogspot.com/