Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From: "Franklin, Laura L." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: RE: #10065 100-level Mixxer users?
Date: August 23, 2013 1:49:16 PM CDT
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Ryan and All,

I have been using the Mixxer as one of my main sources of language exchange for my French students at NOVA at all levels. The students find it very interesting and get a lot of rich cultural information that they do not get in course materials  or from me. It is an added dimension to their regular program,but essential to making their experience real-world. And Todd Bryant, the administrator of the Mixxer from Dickinson College does a superb job.

Some students may find it takes a while to find just the right partner, but they often report great satisfaction with the system.

Best Regards,

Laura Franklin
Professor of French
Northern Virginia Community College