From: Fuqiang Zhuo <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Subject: Suggestions for Language Applications
Date: August 14, 2013 3:42:11 PM CDT
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Hi,
I am asking for your input in selecting language learning and teaching applications based on feedback from your instructors and students. Although I have found software evaluations published in major foreign language technology journals, the LLC has not decided whether to purchase products from such vendors as Rosetta Stone, Tell Me More, Fluenz, Transparent Languages, EuroTalk, etc. Therefore, we would appreciate your perspective on a wide range of foreign language applications and tools and their possible use in our curriculum.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. Please send your insights directly to me.
Sincerely,

Fuqiang Zhuo
Language Learning Center
UC Davis