From: Sarah Carey <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Recent Research on Flipping the Language Classroom
Date: August 12, 2013 6:02:35 PM CDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear all,

I am an Italianist and former adjunct professor at Stanford University who is working now in the educational technology sector. My fellow researchers and I are in need of some more recent, up-to-date articles, books, etc. on the flipped classroom in language pedagogy. We are hoping to find someone making a name for him/herself in the area of online/digital instructional design with a background in SLA. Please let me know if you are aware or could recommend some researchers/practitioners who would be best to contact about their work.

All best,
Sarah Carey, Ph.D.