Error during command authentication.

From: "A-P. Lian" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: AsiaCALL2013. Thailand, CFP extended
Date: August 12, 2013 6:08:04 AM CDT
To: "Forum, Language Learning and Technology International Information" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Colleagues,

The Call for Papers for the AsiaCALL2013 International Conference
(20-23 November at Khon Kaen University, Thailand) has been EXTENDED
to September 8th. So... there is still time for you to offer a paper.

And remember... for US delegates, the conference is being held just
before Thanksgiving week - so you can stay a bit longer.

We look forward to seeing you all in Thailand in November!

Andrew

--
Professor Dr. Andrew Lian, Suranaree University of Technology
Emeritus Professor , University of Canberra, Canberra, ACT, Australia

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. (Anaïs Nin)
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage (more Anaïs Nin)
The universe is made up of stories, not atoms (Muriel Rukeyser)
Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change (Max
Planck)