From: Erica <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Subject: Re: #10054 registration tools
Date: August 7, 2013 7:49:46 PM CDT
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Hello Deanne,

SignUpGenius.com<http://signupgenius.com/> will do exactly what you describe, and is free.  I used signupgenius.com<http://signupgenius.com/> for proficiency testing registration in the spring with great success.  I offered about ten testing times with a limit of 24 seats per session.  Once the seats are filled, no others can choose that spot.  No authentication is required (but there is also no privacy).

May I ask which assessment tool you are using?  We ran a pilot of Avant Assessment's STAMP for all student enrolled in 102 (the course which fulfills our language requirement), and are using Avant's Placement test this summer for placement of all incoming first year students.

Best,
Erica
Erica Andree | Director, Center for Languages and International Collaboration
Pacific University | 2043 College Way | Forest Grove, OR 97116
Office: 503.352.1607 | CLIC: 503.352.1608  | [log in to unmask]<x-msg:[log in to unmask]>