From: Sarah Withee <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: next IALLT webinar this Thursday August 15 1:00 PT/2:00 PM MT/3:00pm CT/4:00 pm ET
Date: August 13, 2013 11:13:45 AM CDT
To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Please join us this Thursday August 15 at 1:00 PT/2:00 PM MT/3:00pm CT/4:00 pm ET for the next IALLT webinar. The topic is e-portfolios for language students, and our presenter is Claire Bartlett of Clear Springs High School, TX and Middlebury Interactive Languages.

Webinar description
Do you assign projects to your students? What do you do with these projects? Who sees them?  Why not put them online and gather them on a website?  We will discuss creation of e-portfolios for the purpose of sharing students work with their peers, their parents, school administrators and the world at large. Creating e-portfolios does not only enable students to collect their work and publish it but also to see progress over time. We will discuss websites options, pros and cons, deployment, assessment and rubrics. You will also be able to see examples of students’ e-portfolios. At the end of this session you should have sufficient information to implement e-portfolios in your classroom.

To register, please visit https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEpQcDBYb3c5UzlLYXh1WkZqOEdLX3c6MA#gid=0

If you have any problems registering, please let me know.

Sarah

Sarah Withee
Instructional Technologist
Colorado College