Hi Birders,
For those of you that use Vermont eBird (I hope all of you do!), yesterday
we experienced a problem with the server that runs the home page and the
about pages. This remains a problem and will hopefully be fixed early next
week. The remainder of Vermont eBIrd is working fine. You can submit data,
explore data, use My eBird or visit the help center pages without any
problems. We do apologize for this interruption in service. Please do
continue to use Vermont eBird as you normally would and the home pages
should be back in order next week.

Thank you!

Kent McFarland
Vermont eBird