Error during command authentication.

Careful on the trails right now... This happened yesterday at STAB (Ascutney), and Boston Lot sounds like it got hit pretty hard too. And I'm sure UVD, Blue Ribbon, etc. were not spared.

Thanks for the update on Boston Lot Brian. There's lots of work to do.
As everyone might know, the Vermont Mountain Bike Festival is being hosted at STAB trails next weekend (7/13-7/14). Things were in great shape until yesterday when the flash flooding washed out countless bridges and sections of trail. The trails are now in worse shape than after Irene with 25+ locations that need major repairs.
If anybody can make it, we're holding an Emergency Trail Day this Saturday morning 8:30 to noon, at Cunnigham's at the base of the Ascutney resort (or afternoon - we'll still be out there - call Jim Lyall at 802-384-3307 if you can't find us). If you can only make one trail day, make it this one. We need help fixing flash flood damage before the festival. Bring boots, gloves, water, snack, shovel, rake or hoe.
Email [log in to unmask] for more info.
Cheers,
Hunter