I may not be familiar with the cam you are using. When we used flip cams we never used the software. We would connect the cameras and manually move the files as if they were a big flash drive. The version we had would record in an AVI format. If we wanted to post it someplace, we would convert it to an appropriate format using quicktime.

On Jun 17, 2013, at 10:50 AM, "Otmar K. Foelsche" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
 wrote:

(this message was delayed because of a listserv problem this weekend.)

From: "Ledgerwood, Mike" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Subject: Flipshare software
Date: June 13, 2013 3:35:35 PM CDT
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

This software no longer works for either exporting movies I made with my Flip camera or for uploading them to the Internet.

Advice on workarounds?

Thanks to all, Mike

-- Mikle D. Ledgerwood, Ph.D.
Professor of French and Linguistics
Chair of World Languages and Cultures
Samford University
800 Lakeshore Drive
Birmingham, AL 35229, USA
205.726.2747

Graduate Faculty in French and Technology and Education, State University of New York at Stony Brook

Past President of the International Association for Language Learning Technology

Otmar Foelsche, LLTI-Editor ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clayton Mitchell
Educational Technologist:
World Languages & Cultures
College of Arts & Sciences
Drake University
Meredith rm. 215
2805 University Ave.
Des Moines, IA 50311
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> (iChat)
thecman (twitter)
(515) 994-0654 voice
(515) 271-1870 fax