(this message was delayed because of a listserv problem this weekend.)

From: "Ledgerwood, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Flipshare software
Date: June 13, 2013 3:35:35 PM CDT
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

This software no longer works for either exporting movies I made with my Flip camera or for uploading them to the Internet.

Advice on workarounds?

Thanks to all, Mike

-- Mikle D. Ledgerwood, Ph.D.
Professor of French and Linguistics
Chair of World Languages and Cultures
Samford University
800 Lakeshore Drive
Birmingham, AL 35229, USA
205.726.2747

Graduate Faculty in French and Technology and Education, State University of New York at Stony Brook

Past President of the International Association for Language Learning Technology