Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From: "A-P. Lian" <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: AsiaCALL Research Survey
Date: June 9, 2013 8:07:31 AM CDT
To: "Forum, Language Learning and Technology International Information" <[log in to unmask]>

AsiaCALL, the Asia Association of Computer Assisted Language Learning,
has released a Graduate Thesis Survey designed to catalog all higher
degree theses in the field of CALL/TELL in the Asian region. Please
consider responding.

The purpose of this five-minute survey is to list as many as possible
(ideally all) higher degree theses in the field of CALL/TELL in the
Asian region currently undertaken or completed in the last 10 years.

The results of the survey will be made available on the AsiaCALL
website (http://asiacall.org) and will (a) assist graduate students to
discover what is being researched (or has recently been researched) by
other graduate students, (b) enable researchers to contact each other
and (c) provide information for researchers and CALL professionals to
examine and develop the field of CALL/TELL.

Survey results will provide an invaluable source of CALL research
information in that they will offer a snapshot of current research
preoccupations as well as documenting the development of research
trends over time. Survey results, suitably anonymised, may be used for
research purposes. Survey results will also be invaluable to the
operation of the AsiaCALL Doctoral Consortium to be inaugurated at the
AsiaCALL2013 International Conference in November 2013 at Khon Kaen
University, Thailand.

It is intended to keep this research inventory up to date, so this
will be an ongoing venture.

So... if you are currently enrolled for a graduate degree thesis or
have recently completed one (within 10 years), please complete this
survey and also please circulate this message to as many people as
possible who may be able to respond. That way we can hope to get
maximum coverage of the field. This survey is important for all of us
and especially our graduate student members.

The link below will provide direct access to the survey and the survey
will only take about 5 minutes to complete. Thank you for your
contributions.

Link: http://asiacall.org/network/?q=content/asiacall-graduate-thesis-survey

Andrew Lian
President of AsiaCALL

--
Professor Dr. Andrew Lian, Suranaree University of Technology
Emeritus Professor , University of Canberra, Canberra, ACT, Australia

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. (Anaïs Nin)
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage (more Anaïs Nin)
The universe is made up of stories, not atoms (Muriel Rukeyser)
Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change (Max
Planck)