Error during command authentication.

Hi all!!

I hope you all have enjoyed your first full week of Summer Term. This week has been an exciting one for the Mountain Bike Club, as we started fixing up club bikes and preparing them for riding, since the end of Spring term was hard on equipment. So far, we have 3/5 rideable bikes. The other two need to have their wheels either replaced or trued. We are currently working on this and the Rocky Mountains should be functional shortly!

Speaking of which, if anybody would like to help maintain the bikes, give a holler, as it is quite a job.

This weekend, Strips(Sophomore Trips) is taking a bunch of people riding, which is great and let's hope they are having a great time, if a bit wet!

Remember, with all this rain, try to out of the mud. It's bad for the trails, and its bad for your bike. If you come upon a muddy patch, walk around it.

Also, if you are interested in becoming a leader, OPO is scheduling some of the required courses. The schedule is below. Let us know if you would like to become a leader. Becoming a leader gives you access to all sorts of goodies, primarily access to bikes:

Group Dynamics
Monday July 8th
3:30 PM
Robinson