Error during command authentication.

We've got two families of wrens but no BB's.

Linda D. Thompson
Nurse Manager Perioperative Services
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
Lebanon, NH 03766
603-650-7550

On May 31, 2013, at 6:51 PM, "David Merker" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Not that I miss the little devils, but I've had them for 20 years without fail, filling all the boxes chock full of sticks.... This year I put up another field box and we have a bluebird family and a tree swallow family, both for the first time. Both nesting early too. It appears that the bb are feeding young and the swallows are about to. No wrens to be seen or heard... I thought there was going be a good war to watch, but not the case... Anyone else not seeing house wrens?

Dave Merker
Etna, New Hampshire
Cape May Raptor Banding Project Inc.
www.capemayraptors.org

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.