From: "Dershowitz, Adena" <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Middle School Language and Tech Survey?
Date: May 23, 2013 9:43:58 AM CDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear All,

We are wrapping up the first school year of our 1:1 iPad program pilot for our 6th grade Italian classes. We would like to survey the students involved about their experiences.

Does anyone have samples of student surveys that they have used in the past to measure students' opinions regarding effectiveness and learning comprehension.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!
Adena

Adena Dershowitz
Secondary Technology Integrator | Lycée Français de New York
505 East 75th Street, New York, NY 10021