From: Lee Forester <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: IALLT at CALICO
Date: May 20, 2013 7:28:11 PM CDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all,

I'm taking over representing IALLT at CALICO for this conference from Cindy Evans, and was wondering if there are any IALLT members out there who will be at CALICO who wouldn't mind helping out at the IALLT Booth in the Exhibitor Area.

If so, go ahead and put your name here and the 1 hr slot(s) you would ilke to cover. I'm using a Doodle, which will work as a scheduler in a pinch (at least i think so!) You should be able to see who has already signed up etc., at least that's the theory.

http://www.doodle.com/6py949x4n7uznp8h

Make sure it's on Hawaii time...

Thanks in advance!

Lee Forester