Hey everyone,

I birded this evening again at Mink Brook Preserve. Not a whole bunch of different species compared to yesterday- the only new arrivals I had were a Veery (which I got quick glimpses of) and a Common Yellowthroat calling near the water. I also had a Merlin fly over me. Instead I found that I am seeing larger numbers of birds for certain species, mainly Ovenbird. They were calling everywhere!

In addition to these, I also had a Merlin and 4 or so Chimney Swifts flying around campus this afternoon.

Cheers,
Kyle Kittelberger
Dartmouth

Mink Brook Nature Preserve, Hanover, Grafton, US-NH
May 9, 2013 5:35 PM - 7:05 PM
Protocol: Traveling
3.0 mile(s)
34 species