From: Canfield Douglas <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Auto-Tune, anyone?
Date: May 13, 2013 1:21:37 PM CDT
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Nothing on the LLTI archives, so if anyone is doing anything on this, they're keeping it to themselves, so I'm going to ask:

Have you given any thought at all to the applications of Auto-Tune in what you do? Better yet, are you USING Auto-Tune in what you do?

If so, I'd like to sit down and chat/share/brainstorm…perchance to present @ IALLT 2015?

Drop me a line…

doug

Douglas W. Canfield
Coordinator III, Language Resource Center
Dept. of Modern Foreign Languages & Literatures
University of Tennessee
http://web.utk.edu/~dcanfie1/
Skype: dougcanfield
Second Life: Rockytop Berchot

Schedule time with me: meetme.so/dcanfie1