I want to implement a menu that browses all records in a file using Previous and Next buttons but incorporates a Find button.

I got the Previous, Next buttons working correctly. They navigate through the browse one record at a time each of which is displayed in turn in the fields of the menu as I want. The file is sorted on Company name.

The object for company name is a popup showing all the names in the file. I can select one and have it displayed in the name field. However, this does not advance the record pointer nor do the fields update.

If I experiment with the Find command, I only get one record in the Browse which means I no longer get a display of all the records. The Previous, Next buttons have nothing to work on.

I want to be able to do a Find and have all records remain the Browse and the record pointer moved to the found record so that it can be displayed in the menu.

I hope I have explained this properly.

Nicholas Geti