Error during command authentication.

From: "Edwige F. Simon" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Hybrid infographic and how to manual
Date: April 29, 2013 5:13:49 PM EDT
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear All,

My name is Edwige Simon and I work for the Anderson Language Technology Center at CU Boulder (http://altec.colorado.edu). My colleague Courtney Fell and myself recently created a How-To manual and an infographic to help faculty with building hybrid language courses. I have attached the info graphic in PDF and Illustrator so that you can modify it to suit the needs of your faculty/institution. Here is  a link to the resources manual: http://tinyurl.com/goinghybridatcu. We will gladly share a copy with you so that you can modify it as well. We put a Creative Commons license on these documents so that they can be transformed as long as you refer back to us in the new version you create!
Thank you!

Edwige.

Edwige Simon, PhD
Anderson Language Technology Center