From: Kevin Gaudette <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: RE: Template for Audio Editing?
Date: May 1, 2013 12:34:37 PM EDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Here in China there's a digital device that accesses audio materials

I did search on the Listserv, but nothing was seen.
Here in China, we seek to enable English learners to program audio input according to their own interests/I+1 levels, allowing for audio options such as:

* length of audio segments
* length of period of silence--to facilitate process of memory-enhancing Phonologic Loop
*  number of repetitions for each audio segment
* selection of phrases/vocabulary words, with bilingual dichotic option

Is anyone familiar with any universities/companies using such a whole-brained format?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Kevin Gaudette
Linguatutor
Shanghai