Let's plan to meet with the Norwich Trails Group @ 8:00 in the at Gile
mt. parking lot.  Late arrivals can just hike in to meet us.  The job
site is  maybe 1/4 to 1/3 mile down the Blue Ribbon Trail from the
tower.

Lets all bring the usual equipment to make sure that we are covered
including what is listed below.  Then we can take stock in the parking
lot to see what we need to haul in.
Chain saw
Impact  drills - with back up batteries and a variety of screw bits.
Hammers.
Knife for trimming shingles
Roofing nails
Rock Bars - 2 long 1 short, I checked Liz's barn this am and there are
no rock bars there .
Shovel
Rake
Roofing shingles - - I have some shingles
Whatever else you think will be useful

We need to build two more bridges like the in the photo below.  The
materials have been cashed near the job site but some hauling will be
required.