Hey all!

We are running a trip to Kingdom Trails in Northern Vermont. The trails there are fast and fun.

We'll be gone most of the day. The skill level of this trip is intermediate/advanced. This means that you should be comfortable mountain biking on trails, and have done it before. You should also probably have your own bike, though we have a few to take out.

Cost is $15 for the pass, and you should be a DOC member to come. If you are not, becoming a DOC member is super easy and totally worth it.

When: Sunday, May 19.

Ability: Intermediate/Advanced

Blitz Piotr Teterwak by Wednesday evening if you are interested.

-Piotr