Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU Hello My Fellow Outdoors Men and Women,

I know you have been collecting gear all your life, it is what we do, we have a need for everything.  I certainly think so.  I have seen my gear pile fill, overflow and cascade into every area of the my life.  This is not bad, but the time has come to share my gear with the world just that others may overflow their gear pile too.  You too can do the same.

Now it is your time to share, trade or profit from this gear.  On Friday the 17th of May in the year 2013 there will be an all DOC gear exchange from Noon to 3pm in the plaza between Robo and Collis.

So get that gear you don't really need anymore and come to barter, trade, give or sell any thing you want to share with the world.

Anything is welcome: water bottles, sleeping bags, text books, t-shirts, carabiners, rain coats, bikes, string, shoes, shoe strings, kayaks, cook books, bike parts, trillion, pencils, skis, poles, fly rods, hats, chalk bags, sunglasses, your favorite pizza recipe, ping pong balls, cabin building manuals, Canadian flags…  the list only goes on.

Bring you and your gear and trade, barter, give or sell until your done.

I know you all have something worth something to someone…  Spread the word, bring your friends.