Anyone good at photography wanna go out on a ride this week?

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 10:33 AM, David W. Clemens-Sewall <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hey guys,

Rory just reminded me that we currently don't have any photos of us riding on the smugmug. Rory uses the photos in DOC slideshows and they're a great way to get people stoked on riding so if you have any photos please put them up. Let's try to bring a camera (at least a phone with a decent one) on upcoming rides.

Cheers!
David

ps. here is the username and password for our account:
Username: [log in to unmask]
Password: DOCpublic