Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Naming of Boston Lot Trail names meeting.  I would like to propose that if
you would like to help with the naming of the trail system out there that
we meeting some where on Tuesday 21st at 4:30 pm and drive over to the lot
for a ride and meeting.  I will be more than happy to drive anyone back
after the meeting.

The general idea being to drop a big map down of the network and compare
current names that the UVMBA has vs some old names that the DOC has been
using.

Please let me know i you can make it.  If not but you REALLY want to be
involved we can try to change the date/time.

Cheers,
Brian