rom: Ute Lahaie <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Subject: RE: #10011 Language Learning Centers'Management in Higher Ed
Date: April 12, 2013 9:10:53 AM CDT
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>'" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>'" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Dear Edith,

You have raised some important questions about reporting lines and funding for language learning center. As I am posting my response to your question, IALLT is finalizing a major survey about language learning centers, which will be disseminated during the month of April. Your questions, and many other questions surrounding language centers will be addressed in this survey. The preliminary survey results will be presented during the IALLT 2013 conference at Ft. Lauderdale, FL in June (https://2013.iallt.org/).

Best,
Ute

Ute S. Lahaie, Ph.D.
IALLT President, 2011-2013

Dean of Undergraduate Studies
Professor of Languages
Walsh University
2020 E. Maple St.
North Canton, OH 44720
Phone: (330) 490-7453
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>