From: "Lynch, John" <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Cheap remote Whiteboard solution
Date: April 8, 2013 3:20:14 PM CDT
To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Dear All,

I'm trying to figure out a way to share a physical whiteboard, which I must maintain for students in my class, with students who are remote and joining via Skype or another video-conferencing solution. I don't have much of a budget, but I could possibly afford a smartboard, if it was easily integrated with some form of online display.

Does anyone have any good suggestions?

Sincerely,

John A. Lynch, Ph.D. | Instructional Technology Coordinator
UCLA CENTER FOR DIGITAL HUMANITIES
(310) 206-5630