Hi, everyone

I have been asked to participate in a discussion about the Finance Centers.   I am looking for feedback from the grant management/research management community on the topic to be discussed which the finance center role and future direction.  See the message below.  Please contact me directly via email with feedback or we can set up a time to discuss one on one.    I am interested specifically in your ideas related to finance processes and managing grants.  Also interested in your feedback on OSP processes.  It's a cliche, but "there are no bad ideas".  Sorry for the "blast" email  It seemed most efficient.   hanks.

Discussion topic:
Since the last finance center opened about a year ago, we thought this would be a great time to reflect upon what the finance centers have accomplished since they opened and to envision future opportunities to enhance Dartmouth’s operations.

We will pull together some information about the original goals of FRED and the Finance Centers and what has been the experience to date.  In preparation for the meeting, please think about how Dartmouth’s business operations have changed over the past year or two from the perspective of your school or division, including the finance centers’ role in these changes.  Also, what are the most important opportunities for the future, what role should the finance centers play, and what should we pursue most quickly.  Please discuss any of this with your staff, including your finance center staff if you happen to oversee a finance center, but we ask that you not delegate to them your attendance at this meeting.

Jill Mortali
Director, Office of Sponsored Projects
Dartmouth College
11 Rope Ferry Road
Hanover NH 0375
603-646-0678

To unsubscribe from the ROUNDTABLE list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=ROUNDTABLE