From: Milo S. Johnson
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 9:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Cc: Scott C. Lacy
Subject: HEY DOC SENIORS

Want to canoe to the OCEAN!?!

This spring is time once again for the tradition to live.  You get in a canoe at your very own Ledyard Canoe Club and get out of that canoe on the ocean coast of Connecticut a week later.  IT'S THE TRIP INTO THE SEA!

If you like rivers, friends, canoes, alums, good times, not showering, or or being outside: then this is the trip for you.

INFO SESSION this Monday, April 1st (not a joke) in the Robo basement, room 14/15, at 8pm to learn more.

If you can't come to the info session, blitz Scott Lacy or Milo Johnson for more details / with questions.

See you there!

Your humble Trip Into the Sea leaders,
-Milo & Scott