from Stacey Powell <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Subject: Needs Assessment
Date: March 22, 2013 10:35:51 AM CDT
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Greetings, all,

I have been tasked with developing a “needs assessment” survey for faculty technology development for the College of Liberal Arts here at Auburn.  Does anyone have a survey that you have developed that covers a broad scope of technology based training wants and needs?  The idea is to figure out what types of training would benefit our faculty, even if they don’t know what to ask for.

Please respond off list if you have anything that might help – even if it is specific to language instruction.  I have found that frequently what we do in languages translates well to other disciplines.

Thanks,
Stacey

Stacey L. Powell
Director, Foreign Language Multimedia Center
College of Liberal Arts
Auburn University

Programs Director, IALLT  (www.iallt.org<http://www.iallt.org/>)
Advisor, Alpha Phi Omega, Delta Chapter