Hello,
After hitting a Google limitation last night, I have fixed the map. Sorry for the problems. You can find a Google Map of all Vermont eBirded locations completed over a year period from 12-1-2011 to 11-30-2012. This is a fun map to look at and to use to see where you might go birding this year to fill in the gaps. If this is of interest, I could then create a map for just the breeding season, or by seasons, to help fill in gaps for each season. Enjoy dreaming of local trips!

https://www.google.com/fusiontables/data?docid=1CQvr3x9mxB9OLQdsA8wVhc2eX7q9oKqVntt0mnM#map:id=3

Kent

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x2

VCE Logo
Visit Our Pages: Facebook YouTube Blogger