from Sarah Withee <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Subject: reminder for next IALLT webinar March 7
Date: March 5, 2013 3:21:56 PM CST
To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Please join us for the next IALLT webinar on March 7 at 3:15 pm ET/ 2:15 pm CT/ 1:15 pm MT/ 12:15pm PT. Our topic is “Teaching Culture using Project-Based Differentiated Instruction,” presented by Christina Liu from Lake Mary Preparatory School.

“Even leveled classes can and should be differentiated to maximize student interest and engagement. Project based learning that offers choices for students can be implemented at every level of learning. This talk includes examples of culture-based projects from 4th and 5th grade students.”

To register, please visit the IALLT website. Log in, mouse over the conferences tab, click on the link to the webinar page, and scroll down to the Teaching Culture webinar and click on the registration link. If you have any problems registering, please contact me.

Hope to see you on the 7th!

Sarah

Sarah Withee
Instructional Technologist