from  Daniel Tom <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Subject: Video of old language lab and language lab artifacts
Date: February 27, 2013 3:56:06 AM GMT+01:00
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

The Language Learning Center at the University of Hawaii (soon to be known as the Center for Language and Technology) is producing an exhibit on the history and evolution of the Language Lab using artifacts that we have found in our own Center.  This exhibit will also be running during CALICO which will be held here at the University of Hawaii in May.  We are wondering if anyone knows of a video or has a video showing an early language lab in use.  Please reply using the listserv or by e-mailing me at the address given below.  In addition if you have any old artifacts lying around your language labs that you think might fit into our exhibit could you please let us know.  We would appreciate a photo of the artifact and a description.  There will also be a virtual exhibit online so if we can't use it for the live exhibit we can include it in the online version.  Thank you.

Daniel Tom
Language Learning Center
University of Hawaii
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Phone:  808-956-5118