from [log in to unmask]

I am circulating this in case of you or someone you know is interested.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,
Nicolás

-----------------

Speechy Project (http://www.speechyproject.org) is looking for tech-savvy, passionate and creative language educators of English, Spanish,French & German who can:

• Contribute to Speechy by becoming a curator - finding groundbreaking online resources and tools.
• Evaluate resources and tools from a pedagogical standpoint - encouraging educators to embrace technology with confidence.

Candidate Requirements:

• Bachelor degree or above in the area of language learning and education.
• Background in technology use (especially a familiarity with screen-recording tools).
• Experience in language education.
• Commitment - we are aiming to create a tight-knit group of volunteers who can contribute to Speechy on a regular basis.
• High level of proficiency in written and spoken English

Why volunteer with us?

• Because we love what we do - Speechy is comprised of passionate educators who love using technology in language learning.
• Because Speechy is promising - we are regarded as the TOP site of our kind and we are continuously expanding, involving more educators and improving our services.
• Because Speechy is a learning curve - (1) you will gain transferable, valuable skills that will help you grow professionally, and (2) you will be informed of the latest technological tools and resources that emerge on the Internet day by day, as well as the current research developments in the world of technology and language learning.
• Because 'slowly but shortly' is our motto - we all consider Speechy our hobby rather than our second job and for that reason, we work harmoniously within a stress-free atmosphere.

Application Process:

If this opportunity for volunteering appeals to you, please email [log in to unmask] and introduce yourself and your interest in this project.

The Speechy Team

Nicolás Pino James
www.speechyproject.org
https://twitter.com/speechyproject